Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spotlight on: PJ London, Brentwood

PJ London, situated deep in the Los Angeles suburbs, is one of the few stores in the neighborhood which hosts the housewife’s of Los Angeles’s designer pieces from last season. Snuggled between two major buildings and barely visible, this store is a bit of a “diamond in the rough.” Expect to walk into a small room filled with designer handbags, shoes, coats, clothing, and jewelry. Located on San Vicente in Brentwood, Southern California, PJ London is home to a fair amount of designer resale items. These brands include Chanel, Theory, Prada, Y-3, Gucci, Manolo Blahnik, Chloe, etc. (if you get my drift.) Prices are fair, but if you really look, great deals can be found! This week, PJ London is having a sale on a portion of their items! I took it upon myself to go last weekend, and I found a great pair of new suede Varda wedges and my sister found a beautiful pair of boots from the same brand. I also spotted a great pair of Prada sandals, which retailed for about $75, and some fantastic designer pants which ranged from about $20-40. If one is in the neighborhood, I would highly suggest visiting this store. Maybe you could be the new owner of a piece that you have always yearned for… of course, that is why I LOVE designer resale!

For more information about PJ London, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment