Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sonia Rykiel pour H&M: Spring Collection Preview

Hello, and "happy weekend" to all of my readers! First off, I would like to express my gratitude for all of my supportive friends, family and others who read Shine Through. Although this blog has only been running for exactly one month and 26 days, I feel as if I have been doing this for a lifetime! All of your support and enthusiasm towards my blog have really made this experience of worthwhile.

Second, my birthday was EXACTLY two months ago (Which means that my half-birthday is in four short months!)

Finally, the Sonia Rykiel Spring knitwear collection for H&M will be debuting soon! Although I have mentioned this most likely 457 times already, this collection will be in stores on February 20, 2010, in 250 H&M stores nation wide. Below, is a preview of the collection.






















Photos: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment