Monday, January 11, 2010

Interesting... Cynthia Rowley for Roxy


I really don't understand it... How do these bloggers do it?? It seems as if every time that I log onto one of my favorite blogs, nitrolicious.com, she has attended yet another fashion event or has been invited to see another new collection!

Anyways, the newest designer collaboration on my watch has finally surfaced! Thanks to http://www.nitrolicious.com and http://www.nylonmag.com/, I have been able to find a preview of this collection! Debuting on April 1, 2010, Roxy has collaberated with designer Cynthia Rowley for an exclusive colletion, only available in certain locations. These locations include Barneys New York in the U.S., Colette in Paris, Roxy stores and in Cynthia Rowley boutiques worldwide. Prices have not been listed... I would guess that the clothing retails for a reasonable price (about the price of Roxy clothing, maybe a bit higher)

Links to Nylon and Nitrolicious articles:


Below is a preview of this collection.
**Note: sparkle shirts and feathered skirt not part of Cynthia Rowley for Roxy collection

































No comments:

Post a Comment