Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Alexa Chung to Collaborate with Madewell


Yes, I know that , for some of you, (especially my friend Rachel) this collaboration is quite exciting! Alexa Chung, (ex) TV personality, model, etc. will be designing a collection especially for Madewell. Alexa describes this line as "things you wouldn't mind getting dirty in and things that I actually wear." The collection will debut in August, and include about 20 garments. According to Cocoperez.com, the jeans will be under $100 and t-shirts will start at $14. This line will also include high wasteed pants and jeans, coats and jackets, velvet dresses with Peter Pan colars, and tea dresses. Alexa tells Vogue, “I want to bring back forties tea dresses, sixties mod dresses. . . . I want to bring cute back." More information to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment