Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sonia Rykiel for H&M Knitwear- Behind the Scenes Video









I know. I know that I
did PROMISE that I would learn how to post a video on this blog. BUT... I didn't... And, I am sorry. BUT, eventually, I will have an epiphany and figure out how exactly to post a video from youtube on this blog. But, until then, you will all have to bare with me.

So, anyways... on February 20, 2010 (!) Sonia Rykiel will be debuting her second collection for H&M. If you do not already know, it will be a spring knitwear collection for women and children. Also, included in this line, will be accessories including incredible shoes, hats, and jewelry. Keep in mind: this line will only be available in 250 stores nationwide, so it would be wise to get there as early as you can Saturday morning if you are interested. Below, I have posted a link to the Sonial Rykiel for H&M knitwear collection Behind the Scenes video. I think that the title is self-exclamatory!

To watch the video, click HERE

Photos: Sonia Rykeil for H&M ads

No comments:

Post a Comment