Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So, when was the last time that you visited Zara... (Just Wondering)



I have concluded that I am very silly... Not only have I totally neglected to share the past look books, I have also forgotten how nice (it's quite a fitting word) Zara's clothing is... I am actually very excited to visit Zara the next opportunity that I do have, in hoping that I will come across these pieces like these in the photos! This first look book is from their December 2009 collection. Notice the YSL-type tops and bows. Also, it seems as if there is a bit of a Balmain inspiration. P.S. THERE'S A SALE GOING ON AS WE SPEAK! (YIPEE)

To view the whole December 2009 look book, click HERE.
To visit Zara.com, click HERE.













Also, apparently, Zara posted the Following on their facebook page. These are a few looks from their Spring/Summer 2010 collection. It looks really cute to me! More photos from this collection are defiantly to come...






Thank you: Nitrolicious.com for the photos/information

No comments:

Post a Comment