Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sonia Rykiel for H&M Knitwear- Spring Collection






H&M has done it again- I am completely ecstatic and excited to see their Sonia Rykiel collection, (This spring) based on the few photos from the look book! On SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2010, Sonia Rykiel's knitwear collection will be debuting in 250 H&M stores! This collection will be for women and girls. I already have my eyes on the black strappy sandals and the pink dress, and I can't wait to see what other "things" (Sorry, I loathe that word) will be included in this collection! I will keep you posted as more of this look book comes out!
To view a preview of this collection, from Sonia Rykiel's last lingerie fashion show, click on the link below:

Photos: Courtesy of H&M
Thank you NITROLICIOUS.COM for the look book

No comments:

Post a Comment