Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sales in NYC





Today, I was able to travel to both Topshop and Uniqlo in New York City. Good news:

Currently, there is a HUGE sale at Topshop! The whole second floor is packed with sale items! But, if you cannot visit the store, these same sale items are sold on http://us.topshop.com!
At Uniqlo, I was happily surprised walking in for the first time! Not only is the clothing cute and simple, the prices are great, as well! Plus, almost the whole store was having a giant sale! I did not realize it, but the +J line (Jil Sander for Uniqlo) from October is STILL in stores, and it looks fantastic! Even better, it is on sale! I was able to purchase a very cute pair of pants (on sale AND in my size! Woohoo!) and a simple grey long sleeve shirt! I am very happy that I now know about Uniqlo and I suggest that anyone who is walking along Prince Street in New York City should visit! To view the Uniqlo website, click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment