Sunday, December 20, 2009

RODARTE FOR TARGET... TODAY!

This morning, I trekked to the nearest Target at 8 AM to see the new Rodarte for Target line! Apparently, when the store opened, at 8, there was already a line outside the door, and they went straight to the accessories! When I arrived at 8:20(ish) I was quite disappointed to find that there was almost NOTHING left! Luckily, more clothing was sent from the back, and I was able to find everything that I had spied previously! My gist of the line: Light and girly. A bit "dressy" with cute colors and lace. I particularly enjoyed the bathing suits (which I will show you once I receive it on christmas) and a very cute leopard dress! I was able to sneak my camera into the dressing room and take a few "snap shots" of some pieces. So sorry about the blurry pictures- I am in need for a camera that does not require one to tape it shut in order to take a picture... (I am a bit clumsy, so I may of dropped it a few times.) Anyways, if you are interested in this line, you should either view it online or go to the target near new- quickly, though, because the line is selling out quickly! Good luck!

Here is the link to Rodarte for Target online:












No comments:

Post a Comment