Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa Monica Bead Show!








Today, I attended the Santa Monica Bead show for the first time! It was a truly overwhelming yet wonderful experience! I was able to purchase a couple of pieces (for a good price) that I will be making into necklaces and bracelets! Because it is quite strict, I was NOT able to take photos, but I did photograph the beads that I bought today! When I was there, I noticed a lot of gold-dipped natural stones, along with coral, pearls, and many vintage pieces! I don't know why, but the
coral just caught my eye! I have been imagining a chunky coral chocker-ish necklae with a medium-sized gold piece, that I will be ATTEMPTING to create! I also found these great almost rosary-looking coral beads, along with one more strand of coral, and a gold-dipped rose! I am very excited to LEARN how to make these pieces of jewelry, better yet, wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment