Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dancing with Myself: a very sad interview for myself, by myself

An Interview with myself: Lilli

Who is your ultimate fashion icon?

I actually have a couple of fashion icons from different eras. Currently, I love the Olson sister’s fashion sense. I also love the stylings of Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington in Vogue. For the classics, I enjoy the legacy that both Audrey Hepburn and Jackie O. set. I love that they established a classic look that empowered women across the world, and created an appropriate style for the working women. I also greatly admire Coco Chanel, for her creation of her beautiful line, also known as Chanel.

How would you describe your style?

I would describe my style as a “bohoish” look with a classic yet updated way about it. I love to experiment with different types of clothing from different eras, and combine various brands together to create a full outfit. I am also in love with vintage/second hand clothing! A lot of the clothing that I wear tends to come from these fantastic stores!

What are your favorite brands?

As the more expensive brands go, I love the classic look of CHANEL. (who doesn’t?) But, I also have great fondness for YSL, AKRIS, D&G, Miu Miu, CHLOE, A.P.C and many others that I am forgetting!

Dancing with Myself- Billy Idol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VNx78SAq8M

No comments:

Post a Comment