Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines Day: Decorations!

Us fashion lovers are lucky when it comes to Valentines day; although a "Valentine" may be absent on this event, we do have fashion to bring us salvation. This is why, when I pondered upon what I should paste upon my cutout string of paper hearts, I looked no further than the latest issue of Harpar's Bazaar. Valentines day is one of my favorite Holidays. Weeks before, I buy home and food magazines like Martha Stewart's Living, and search for recipes and decoration ideas on the internet. Last year, I decided to combine two things that I love to create one masterpiece: AKA my collage hearts, which are pictured below. Incase one is interested, these hearts are very easy to make, and only require string, paper, glue, and magazine cutouts!



No comments:

Post a Comment