Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LINKS

I am so sorry that I have not been blogging so frequently lately... The "Student by Day" has taken over... BUT, I have gathered a few links to keep you all (the readers) busy!

FIRST, if one has not viewed the collections from New York Fashion Week 2010, click HERE.
SECOND, I was amazed to stumble upon a blog dedicated to Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I myself am a big fan of their style, so I was very happy to see this blog. If one is interested in the Olsen Twins, click HERE.
THIRD, for shopping... designers and stylists including Rachel Zoe and Isaac Mizrahi have collections on QVC.com. These collections are both cute and affordable (And who does not like a cute/affordable combination?) To visit QVC.com, click HERE.
FOURTH, I wanted to talk about one of my favorite blogs, the sartorialist. I constantly find inspiration from these random pictures of strangers... perhaps you all will, too? To visit this blog, click HERE.
FINALLY, here is a funny video of fainting goats. (Thank you Rachel.) Please click HERE to view this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment