Wednesday, February 24, 2010

London Fashion Week Fall 2010

Currently, it is London's Fall 2010 ready to wear fashion week! Surprisingly, among my favorite shows so far has been Burberry Prorsum's military-chic collection! I am a big fan of the large jackets and coats, which very nicely layer upon simple chiffon dresses and thigh-high boots. Also, I LOVE the furry collars of the coats- it adds such character. I am not sure exactly what it is... maybe it's just because the simplicity looks so intricate... but I really like this palette for Fall! Included in London's fashion week so far have been Pringle of Scotland, Erdem, Christopher Kane, (who designed for Topshop) and Jonathan Saunders (who also designed for Topshop.) Many more designers from all over the world will be showing there collections here in the days to come!
To view the latest photos from London's fashion week, click HERE.





Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010
Photos: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment