Thursday, June 24, 2010

Now and Then Online Vintage Store

I was notified by a friend that the Now and Then Vintage store, a new online shopping site, was incredible. So I took a look for myself, and discovered that this site is too good to be true! Prices for not only vintage, but brand name apparel as well are very low, and the selection is endless! For example, a seemingly gently used Marc by Marc Jacobs jacket sells for $20, while an abstract color blouse that I happen to be in love with sells for $11. A Dolce and Gabanna sequin dress that must of cost hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, sells for $35. Now and Then Vintage will now be bookmarked on my computer and I look forward to the expansion of the website!

To visit Now and Then online, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment