Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm Baaack (It Sounds like a Nightmare)

Hiatus is over! After a seemingly long respite, Shine Through Blog is back and less technologically challenged than ever! A blackberry phone and Facebook account later, I have finally mastered the basics of internet/technicality. Summer has finally approached, bringing new adventures. In the near future, Shine Through Blog will be visiting two major fashion cities (Let me give you a hint: New York City, Paris.) On account of these new and beautiful sights, I plan on sharing inspiring outfits and random (yet helpful and insightful) facts throughout the summer. And trust me, this very warm season holds a lot of excitement. Thank you for bearing with me these past few weeks! I appreciate all of your incredibly kind support.

Shine Through Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment