Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New York, I Love You

In the city that never sleeps, I lay awake. I have finally arrived in one of the destinations that make me happiest. As it is dark outside, I have yet to find "inspiration" among creative and interesting dressers on the streets. More to come.

On other notes, it has been a while since my last fashion news update.

First, Mulberry has just announced that they will be partnering up with Target this fall to launch a limited edition handbag collection. The bags will be released October 10th, 2010. More information to come.

Second, one of my favorite blogs, Nitrolicious.com, has released the Zara June 2010 lookbook, as well as the H&M fall lookbook. Check them out because, as usual, they are seriously cute!
To view the Zara June 2010 lookbook, click HERE.
To view the H&M fall lookbook, click HERE.

Third, FashionSquad has released several photos from Topshop's fall 2010 collection, and I am really loving what I see so far! Check out the sneak peak HERE.

Fourth, not that we have time to catch up on ALL of them, (as much as we would like to) the resort 2o11 runway shows have begun, and might I say, very many of them. To view the looks from a few past shows, click HERE.

Fifth, how could I possibly not include a post about cats? Has anyone read the Catorialist? One word: Me-ow.



No comments:

Post a Comment