Friday, June 11, 2010

New York, Day 3

As requested by very dedicated cousin (Possibly the only person who actually reads this blog) I must continue blogging frequently.

It's my third day in New York City, and the rain has finally ceased. Although we have repeatedly tried to visit the Moma and the Guggenheim in the past two days, we have simply failed to do so as a result of our love for window shopping.
In the past two days, though, we have visited some incredible hot spots for shopping in the city...
We may have even found my mother's future wedding dress.
I created a list of several incredible stores in New York City that I must share with you all.

P.S. So sorry for the slightly blurry cell-phone photos (I'm not very good at remembering my camera)

1. Located in New York City and the Hamtons, and coming to Los Angeles soon,
Park 25 holds exquisite new yet vintage looking clothing and jewelry from
(my favorite) Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti to Adam.



2. A favorite of mine, Ina has five different stores for men
and women around New York City. The selection of vintage and second hand
clothing, shoes and accessories is unique and beautiful.
The Prices are not too steep either.




3. Scoop , the self proclaimed "ultimate closet" is located all over the United States
in cities such as New York City, Miami and Chicago. Although very expensive,
it is definitely on my "must visit if you are a tourist who loves fashion" list.


4. As my aunt so truly spoke, Jeffrey is "the new Barneys." Actually, as I discovered
upon viewing their shoe sale rack (Including this season's Chanel), its better
than Barneys. Although prices are steep, the store, which is located in both
New York City and Atlanta, is incredibly breathtaking.


If I could actually find the list...
I do have a list of my favorite Vintage stores in Soho
(for anyone who is traveling to New York soon)
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment