Tuesday, March 2, 2010

These are a few of my Favorite Things...

Hello! It seems as if throughout this fashion month (Yes there IS a fashion MONTH- happiness to all) the stream of designer collaborations and sales have been momentarily stalled... I guess it's just to make us unfortunate soles who cannot attend fashion weeks all over the world feel bad... ANYWAYS... I have put together a list of my favorite things from clothing to food to music to share with you all! (Not in particular order) Of course, one could not forget The Sound of Music when they are talking about their favorite things...
(Click HERE to listen to "My favorite things" performed by The Supremes (It's a bit of a more jazzed up version.)

Clogs
Half the world has finally caught up with Chanel: Clogs are everywhere! This makes me very happy... As one may recall from THIS blog (Click THIS), below are my clogs from Tessa Clogs. Teen Vogue also counts down the best must-have clogs for Spring HERE.

Dolce and Gabanna's Fall 2010 Milan Fashion Show
I am in love with the Lady-like Dolce and Gabanna Fall 2010 fashion show. Something about the black lace, sheer fabric and red lips amaze me. To view this whole show, click HERE.

I am really loving this brand... the new announcement about the Designer Invitation Project doesn't hurt, either... Great prices and simple garments!

Liberty of London for Target
I am extremely excited for the Liberty of London for Target Collection to debut on March 14th!

Teacup Kittens
Eep.

Go Lean Crunch
A tasty, nutritious cereal
The Dirty Projectors
A really fantastic band! Click HERE to listen.


Fashion Alerts from The Cut (free and easy)
I look forward to getting my daily fashion alerts from The Cut, which is apart of New York Magazine. Each day, the website sends me information about collaborations, sales and fashion news! Click HERE to sign up.

J-Crew Spring 2010
I am actually very happy with J-Crew's Spring 2010 clothing. The nautical stripes and light colors make me excited for spring... not to mention the cute wedges and bathing suits~
This girl is amazing... She only 15, yet she is the new face of Miu Miu and a favorite in Prada Fashion shows... not to mention, she is currently featured in Life magazine and is one of the new up and coming models!






No comments:

Post a Comment