Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier for Target: Available NOW!

This morning at 7:55 AM, I found myself waiting outside Target in Encino, CA, with about 8 women and my father (thank you, dad.) As the doors slowly opened at 7:59, we all sped inside, just to find the new Jean Paul Gaultier collaboration collection hanging in the front of the store. The Jean Paul Gaultier collection has finally arrived at Target, and it is also available on Target.com! I ended up buying only the one piece bathing suit (pictured below) and a t-shirt for family members (also pictured below.) I was quite disappointed because the one piece that I really was looking forward to seeing in person (the Anchor Braid Knit Top -Navy/Cream) was not available in that store, and some of the pieces did not look as great as I thought they would. Anyhow, I would suggest at least visiting Target.com or Target stores to view this collection because, as they say, "different strokes for different folks!"

Tattoo Print One Piece Monokini Swimsuit - Brown

Eye Screen Print Top - Coral







No comments:

Post a Comment