Sunday, March 14, 2010

Liberty of London for Target- TODAY

This morning at 7: 50 (6:50 because of the time change) I arrived at Target with my father and my friend in tow. Once again, we awaited the opening of Target alongside 13 other women. I was really impressed with both the quality of the clothing and the prices... I actually might sneak back sometime soon! The Liberty of London for Target collection included everything from dresses, to bathing suits, to home decor, to stationary, to bikes! Unfortunately, the Target that I visited did not have many items, including the jump suit and the bags! But, I did find many incredibly cute pieces! If one is interested in shopping online for this collection, visit target.com/liberty. I would visit the website or a Target store very soon because almost everything on the website is out of stock and the racks in the stores are getting sparse! Below are photos of my favorites from the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment