Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Zara May 2010 Lookbook

Each time that I view a new Zara lookbook, I am even more amazed and surprised than the last time! It seems as if each month, the height of high fashion increases! What first caught my eye was the Miu-Miu-esque romper with the cats on it- not only because it has CATS, but also because its very close resemblance to the cats of Miu-Miu's Spring 2010 collection. I also love the clogs (!) and the very light, delicate feel of the dresses and skirts. But, who am I to judge? Something that I have learned from experience is that one person's views are not always your views. It goes along the lines with the very wise saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." I understand that I am writing a blog, and a fashion blog is mostly used to project an opinion, but Shine Through is not meant to do so. My vision of Shine Through Blog is to inform and inspire my readers, so that they create their own style and opinion. Thus, I hope my blog provides the necessary tools for us "fashionloversonabudget" (Yes, I have created my own word) to shop affordably but incredibly fashionably and up to date. ANYWAYS, I am now DONE with my ramblings.

Below, is the Zara May 2010 collection.

P.S. Can you guess which look is "inspired" by Miu Miu 2010?




















Photos: Nitrolicious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment