Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's a Girl to do with a Cold?

Unfortunately, my plan to get over my cold without missing a day of classes has failed, glueing me to my home and very comfortable sweatpants. But, what is a girl with a cold to do? Make cupcakes, of course! This morning I noticed a post on Fashionista about a new cupcake blog called Ming Makes Cupcakes. Let me just put it out there- I am not one to just stick in bed all day, and when someone mentions cupcakes, I jump at any opportunity to make them- no matter how "crumby" (get it, it's a pun) I feel. Being the complete chocolate lover that I am, I made a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting. I have concluded that Ming Makes Cupcakes is most definitely a "blog-worthy post" because it is really accessible and easy, not to mention, delicious and beautiful! (What a bunch of adjectives!)








1 comment: